Nasi Goreng Kampung “Special” [recipe]
People would probably don’t bother to learn how to make Nasi Goreng Kampung since they can easily bought it at any warung or restaurants. But it’s quite costly if you make that your daily routine. Say, it’s RM4.50 per plate, then you need to spend RM31.50 a week! You could buy a pair of clothes with that..
So here I want to share with you the nice and yummy recipe of NGK:
Pinch of salt
*add some chopped green onions if you want
1. Fry the anchovies. Put aside.
2. Stir fry chopped onion, garlic and chillies.
3. Put in the belacan, finely mashed and mixed well.
4. Put in a little bit of soy sauce and stir well.
5. Mixed them with kangkung.
6. Pinch of salt and mix well.
7. Put in the rice. Mix well.
8. Make a hole in the middle of the mixed rice, break the egg in it.
9. Mixed the egg well with the mixed rice.
10. Finally put in fried anchovies and a bit of green onions on top of it.
Serve it with a nice and hot soup.
Credits to izzaiynas.blogspot