It seems that’ve been years I haven’t blog anything. Yet there were so many things happened in our lives.
As the new year begun, I flashback things that happened in the previous years…
If July 2010 was when I reported duty to serve the government, the whole year of 2011 was very much interesting – as many things that Alhamdulillah I’ve learnt for the first time:
- Being a form teacher (with so much tasks compare to a non-form teacher)
- Head of a club and conducted it (hopefully well)
- Hold a motivational event (successfully alhamdulillah)
- Started the first group of halaqa (NiCE)
- Being a wife for a great husband =)
- Being a daughter-in-law for lovely parents
- Experiencing a great adventure with little life
(and the list goes on..)
So, 2012 is here. Everything looks the same but feels different. That is because I’m a new me with new commitments at school and at home. Hopefully I could cope well with everything inshaAllah. Ameen!