5 WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR FLUENCY
1. Ancient Thai Saying
The ancient Thai people, now famous for their Muay Thai Kick Boxing style had a saying. “If you want to be a good kicker… kick!” The same holds true of your goal of improving you Quran recitation. Follow the first advice ever given to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
by his Educator… “Recite!”
Read the whole article here in Productive Ramadan Website.
So, here’s a quick review of the 5 ways to improve your recitation:
1. Practise Quran like a Martial Artist Practices Kicks.
2. Read 1 page of the Quran immediately after a prayer.
3. Repeat the same page several times before moving on.
4. Learn 5 words of Quran vocab per day for 2 months.
5. Get your iPod out and read along with a reciter.
If you found any benefit in this article, by all means email it forward to your family and friends to spread the blessings. You never know which tip will transform which person’s life through the Quran. You can also direct them to http://www.quranforbusypeople.com/prom.html where they’ll get loads more good stuff.